Mentorship Event: Mid-Career Conversations
October 9, 2016 2:00 pm
Cost: Free for Members
At every stage of our professional life we can use a thoughtful sounding board. Are you a professional with 15+ years of experience and thinking about these issues?
• How do you move to the next level of leadership?
• Is work too comfortable, perhaps even boring?
• Is your work environment dangerous or political?
• Should you stay and work through the challenges, leave for greener pastures or maybe even to go out on your own?
• Is balancing family, divorce, office politics or gender bias impacting your work life?
Join our MEMBERS ONLY small-group discussion to find a safe place for sharing and exploring issues that arise as we gain experience, scars and successes. As the first mentorship event of our 2016-2017 fiscal year, let’s see where the conversation goes!
This event will be private home in Los Feliz, so attendance will be capped at no more than 15. The exact address will be provided upon RSVP, so first come, first serve!